This week at StudioL3, Linda presents a Perfect Distress challenge as demoed here by Tim Holtz:
I hit a block on this one and made about ten attempts before throwing in the towel. I tried using fat brushes and skinny brushes and had a whole lot of Goldilocks moments. Never quite got to “just right” but rather “right enough.”
I used Tim's technique on the top flourish and had a blast coloring the tag, but then I realized it was a bit too dark (because of the green circles) for a sentiment to show.
At that point I had really had it so decided to stamp my sentiment on clear packaging and use the existing tag. I diecut a tag out of leftover packaging, stamped in black Archival ink, and adhered with a few brads.
Hope you have a great weekend.