Welcome to the See You at CHA Blog Hop, which runs the week of December 7-11, 2015. The Craft & Hobby Association will be celebrating its 75th trade show next month in Anaheim, CA. The show attracts an international audience to see the latest new craft products and trends, order products for their stores, take classes, network and have fun. In addition to the product exhibits, there are a wide variety of art/craft classes and business workshops.
To celebrate, nearly 60 CHA Designer Members have prepared posts and contributed funds for a gift card that will go to one lucky winner.
This will be my third time attending the show, and second time teaching there. I did an interview with CHA earlier this month. I can’t wait to immerse myself in not only seeing all the new products, but also taking all sorts of business workshops. Here’s a link to a recap post from last year, to tell you more.
Recognize these gals? That’s many of the Curiosity Crew meeting up at CHA last year. Getting together with old and new friends is one of the best parts of attending the Show.
If you’re attending the 2016 Show, you can find me in the Convention Center at these times:
- I’ll be teaching a mixed media workshop (W105) for DecoArt on Thursday, January 7, from 2pm-4pm.
- I’ll have a Designers in Action display (Pedestal #5) in the Exhibit Hall from Saturday, January 9, through Tuesday, January 12.
- I’ll be a Greeter at the Designers in Action section of the Exhibit Hall on Saturday, January 10, from 3pm-4pm.
- I’ll be at the Designer Meet & Greet event in the Designers in Action section of the Exhibit Hall on Sunday, January 10, from 3:30-5:30pm.
- I’ll be doing a Make & Take project for Eileen Hull in her Sizzix/Scotty Booth #231 on Monday, January 11, from 10am-11am.
- I’ll be demoing stenciling and color blending in the Designers in Action section of the Exhibit Hall on Monday, January 11, from 1pm-2pm.
- I’ll be a Greeter at the Designers in Action section of the Exhibit Hall on Tuesday, January 12, from 11am-12pm.
If you’re not attending, please follow me on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter for show updates, including lots of photos of new product releases. I hope to do a few Periscopes from the Show, too, so please follow me there (through Twitter) if you’re a ‘Scoper. Here’s a look at my class project using DecoArt’s Media Line:
You have plenty of chances to enter to win $600+ Visa gift card each day of the hop, on any of the participating blogs. Click here for a full list of blog hop participants. Everyone is eligible to win, whether you live in the U.S. or internationally. These are the entry options to win our $600+ Visa gift card:
- Leave a comment here (mandatory) answering the question: “What is your favorite “can’t live without” craft supply or tool?”
- Tweet about the giveaway (tweet text includes #CHAshow hashtag; can tweet daily for extra entries)
- Answer a multiple-choice poll about how often you “cre8time” for crafting (double entry value) using this form:
Hope to see you out there or virtually…. and… good luck!